Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Chronicles of Mitt: Oct 24, 2012

pen on paper: 'Dear diary'   Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.

Today another stupid candidate for something said something stupid and I was asked whether or not I still endorsed that candidate even though they were stupid. I do not remember which one.

I told my campaign to tell the press that of course we still endorsed that person, and to say it was because of some principle. In truth, it is simply the most expedient approach. We do not have time to look through all of the candidates we have endorsed to determine whether or not they are stupid. It takes a large amount of effort just to keep my vice presidential unit from saying something stupid; there is no time left for making sure other candidates are not saying stupid things. I am running for office, for Pete's sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment