Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chris Christie praises President Obama's hurricane response

Earlier this morning on MSNBC, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie praised President Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy, saying that since yesterday, he has spoken with the president three times and has gotten everything he's needed from the federal government, including an expedited major disaster declaration for New Jersey.

Here's video:

"The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit," Christie said. "I've been on the phone with him, like I said, yesterday, personally, three times. He gave me his number at the White House, told me to call him if I needed anything, and he absolutely means it. It's been very good working with the president, and he and his administration have been coordinating with us great. It's been wonderful."


No comments:

Post a Comment