Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Chronicles of Mitt: July 31, 2012

pen on paper: 'Dear diary'   Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.

Today I was in Poland. I complimented them by saying that I wished America could be more like them, except for the unions and big government parts. My staff apparently got into a small donnybrook with the press units, who did not understand that I had taken all three of this tour's planned reporter questions back in London and would therefore not be answering any others.

We chose Poland as our final nation for this tour because it is close to Russia, thus counting for at least double the foreign policy experience that nations at farther distances would provide. It is definitely an unnerving experience, however. All the people in this portion of Europe have strange names, and all the words here are too long. I believe Eastern Europe could increase their economic vitality by at least 20 percent if they had a culture of using shorter words for things.

The trip is mostly done with now. I am looking forward to being back at home, though I have not decided which one I will be visiting first. I have been missing my bus as well, and have asked the staff if there might be a possibility of further bus-related events in the future.

Regardless, this trip was definitely a triumph, Mr. Diary. A huge success'it is quite difficult to overstate my satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment