Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dean Heller distances himself from attack ad that says 'I'm Dean Heller and I approve this message'

A new definition of chutzpah from Republican Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada:

When The Hill pointed out he was running attack ads that say [Democratic Rep. Shelley] Berkley "pushed legislation and twisted arms of federal regulators, advocating policies for financial gain, saving her husband's industry millions," Heller interjected.

''"The campaign is. If you have any questions or comments it'd probably be better if you directed those towards the campaign," he said. "Just talk to the campaign, they're the ones dealing specifically with this issue. Right now, I'm just worried about jobs and the economy."

Wow! Talk to the campaign, not to the man! This is the ad that Heller is running:
Did you catch that last line? "I'm Dean Heller, and I approve this message." Is he saying he disapproves now? Great'I can't wait for him to pull this bogus ad!

(Hat-tip to Amanda Terkel for the headline.)


No comments:

Post a Comment