Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Chronicles of Mitt: July 30, 2012

pen on paper: 'Dear diary'   Hello, human diary. It is I, Mitt Romney, your better.

The British portion of my trip completed, I am now writing in you from the state of Israel. My advisers were particularly insistent that I compliment my hosts as often as possible during my stay here. I took the opportunity to praise Jewish culture for being so good with money. The Palestinian culture is not nearly so good with money, or so I have heard. Why else would they be so obviously poor? They are like Mexico to our America.

That said, I feel satisfactory bonds with both cultures. As a wealth unit, I value people who are good with money. As the grandson of a Mexican immigrant, however, I also recognize the importance of having a nearby Mexico. My previous lawn care units came from Mexico, I believe. They did an acceptable job, but I had to fire them when I decided to again run for office.

I am off to Poland next. I do not know whether the Polish culture is good with money. I have heard disturbing things about the shoddy state of their submarine fleet, however, which I am looking forward to discussing with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment