Wednesday, July 11, 2012

App-sessive compulsive

Slowpoke cartoon

(Click for larger size)

This cartoon probably comes off as more curmudgeonly than I am in real life, since I've been a little app-sessive myself lately. I'm a fan of Evernote, which I use to jot down cartoon ideas or information while I'm on the go. Recently, Evernote released specialized apps for remembering meals and people you meet, both of which I would probably find cool and useful. But then I got to thinking: how much time do I really want to spend interrupting life in order to peck away at my phone? Can one no longer enjoy an immersive experience with a plate of Drunken Noodles without getting all meta-noodly?

Okay, maybe I'll make a note if they're really good. But down that path obsessive content creation lies.

Follow Daily Kos Comics on Twitter at @DailyKosComics!


No comments:

Post a Comment