Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bringing Left and Right together over Chief Justice Roberts

U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts I'm up for a grand transpartisan alliance to get rid of this guy! (Reuters) Oh my!
Furious conservative activists lashed out Thursday in the blogosphere at Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts for siding with the left and upholding the individual mandate in 'Obamacare,' with some even calling for his impeachment.
Bozell tells me: "People are already talking about the possibility that [Roberts] could be replaced as Chief Justice."
' @mattklewis via web

Dear conservatives,

Unfortunately there's really no way to replace Roberts as chief justice except by either convincing him to resign/retire, or by impeaching him.

So to show that I'm not 100 percent partisan, 100 percent of the time, let me reach out in solidarity'

It was total bullshit what Chief Justice Roberts did to you. So I'm happy to join you in calling for his ouster, either voluntarily or via impeachment. Heck, I'll go out of my way to help you accomplish this laudable goal.

That's just how helpful I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment