Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday hate mail-a-palooza: George finds out he's Jewish

A toasted bagel with lox and cream cheese George Rockwell's breakfast. For years, long before I started this weekly feature, I would get regular anti-semitic hate mail from a certain user. His stuff stood out because, unlike the other crap I receive, this guy used the same return email address every time. Remember, the only way to contact me on the site is via a form, and most hate mailers put in bogus return addresses.

I decided to engage with him about a year after starting this feature, and George Rockwell has provided lots of laughs ever since (see here, here, here and here).

The Rockwell saga (he claims he's a nephew of the notorious George Rockwell, founder of the United States Nazi Party) has had a long-running story arc on this feature, but I never imagined it would come to this point: A few weeks ago I talked him into getting a DNA test to, you know, put to rest scurrilous rumors that he might be Jewish. Well, as I posted last week, he teased us with the shocker news:

all right, markos. i have the dna results but i'm not ready to discuss them quite yet. i need to process them for a day or so. but i can tell you right now that this is the last time we ever have a discussion on this particular subject.
Of course, it wasn't the last time we had a discussion on that particular subject. Follow me for the glorious action, below the fold, where we find out what happens when a neo-Nazi finds out he's Jewish.


No comments:

Post a Comment