Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pat Robertson assures concerned teen that not 'every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it'


Are you a teen who likes shopping at secondhand stores but worries that your clothes might be possessed by demons, and you'll have to spend all your time praying the evil out, like this concerned teen?
I buy a lot of clothes and other items at Goodwill and other secondhand shops. Recently my mom told me that I need to pray over the items, bind familiar spirits, and bless the items before I bring them into the house. Is my mother correct? Can demons attach themselves to material items?
Well, not to worry, because bugfuck crazy Bible-humper Pat Robertson is here to ease your mind:
Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects? The answer is yes. But I don't think every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it. [Laughs.] But in a sense, your mother's just being super cautious so hey, it isn't gonna hurt you any to rebuke any spirits that happen to have attached themselves to those clothes.
 

Whew! What a relief, right? Yes, demonic spirits can possess inanimate objects'that's just a basic scientific fact, of course. But, silly teenage girl, don't worry too much about that because not every sweater is possessed. Just some. Good luck figuring out which ones!

(Via)

No comments:

Post a Comment