Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tom Tancredo to 'welch' on promise to smoke pot'for the kids!

Bob Marley smoking a joint At least this guy kept his promises Just when we were going to give xenophobic chickenhawk Tom Tancredo, who never met an election he couldn't lose, the tiniest shred of credit for at least gracefully losing a bet and agreeing to smoke a doobie since Coloradans voted to legalize marijuana, he assures us that no, he deserves no credit after all:
He originally said that he would honor the wager, but in an email Friday, he stated he will have to "welch" on the bet.

The email reads in part:

"I am especially concerned that the publicity may cause my grandkids to have to justify my actions to their peers and afraid that no matter how many times I say I am NOT condoning the use of marijuana, that that message will not get through. My grandchildren are extremely precious to me and I would never want to do anything that puts them in a difficult situation."

Yes. In order to spare his grandchildren the uncomfortable humiliation of explaining to their friends why Grandpa is a pothead, they get to now explain why he's just a lying promise-breaker instead. Enjoy that one, kids.

(Via)

No comments:

Post a Comment